The Gypsy had come a long way by now.
- ~Numb~ Poem from ‘The Realities of a Life’ the 3rd Pillar (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- the #Gypsy (continues) Flying on the Wings of Change (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- ~ The Soldier ~ from Pillar 1 of “5 Pillars of the Gypsy” (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- the Gypsy’s Pilgrimage (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- ~ The Gypsy ~ conciousness (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the Journey of the Gypsy (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- ~ Emergence ~ an Acknowledgement of Self Worth ~ Pillar I (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
- I am Not a Gypsy but …. (inspirationimport.wordpress.com)
- ~ The Gypsy’s 1st Mission ~ Join the Dance (journeyofthegypsy.wordpress.com)
The Gypsy had come a long way by now. Starting with a new Beginning (Pillar I), an offer and a promise served to enlighten and envelop her. Turning to a broader scope of the world and Discovering (Pillar II) that her own small world was but a fraction of what was necessary to understand her purpose served to push her further. Now, casting off her selfish quest in order to understand and read others was her sole focus for the time being. She smiled with contentment at her self-discovery, delighted that she grasped the Realities of Life (Pillar III), knowing those realities would help mold her own sensibilities – help her centre her own spirituality and place in the Universe and in doing so perhaps re-create a better person.
The haggard face looks weary.
Life took its toll too early.
The eyes that once were sparkling
View original post 257 more words