Angels are not complete, they need their counterparts, the dark needs the bright, the hidden needs the open, and vice versa. Sometimes they meet and recognise each other. Sometimes, as with Horatio and me, the pairing occurs over spaces of time and distance.
This post is part of a weekly feature that is hosted by http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/ where Jake provides a word of Inspiration and participants post according to their conception of the word. This Sunday Post word is DISTANCE.
These three places are distant to me physically. The first is taken in Tajikistan, the second in the desert (Wadi Rum) where Lawrence of Arabia ran, and finally from the roof top of the Orient Hostel in Istanbul where I go to dream in my dreams regularly. While they may be distant in miles these three countries are always close to my heart.
- Sunday Post : From a Distance (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST :From a Distance (kap10bob.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: From a Distance…Parenting Solutions (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: From a distance (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST :From a Distance (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)