There has been a fair amount of copyright talk going about so I thought I would give my personal view/policy on the subject
All of my work is available for sharing including poetry, stories, blog posts, photos, and artwork – I Truly believe that art can only enhance lives… But let’s face it – it’s my work and I really would like credit !! while encouraging distribution in great places or for personal use.
My work falls Under ‘Creative Commons Licensing’ (please see below for a clear definition)
*ALL of the photos and images I post here are attributed to the *original artist/photographer/writer and posted with permission. Quotes are also attributed to the best of my knowledge.
**EXCEPTION – IF THE Image/story/quote is credited to someone else other than Lesley Fletcher please contact that person directly for permission prior to using it. Thanks.
¿Re-blogging or Pressing is encouraged and may be done without my permission as long as the accreditation stays in place.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Thanks for your Understanding! Sincerely, Lesley Fletcher