If my blogger friends are anything like me (and I believe you are!) then this 30 second test will be well utilized. It is quick and easy, giving immediate results when completed.
Which side of your brain is your dominant side?
The Right = the artist
The Left = the analyst
The site is Http://Sommer-Sommer.com/braintest
Just to let everyone know my results – I am 91% Right Brained which means basically the remainder must be my logic 9%LesLogic!®™ :).
There has been a recent study at the University of Utah where 1000 brains were analysed – the conclusion being that the left / right theory is a pile of horse manure… You can read about it here if interested. http://www.livescience.com/39373-left-brain-right-brain-myth.html – In reading the results (quickly) it was found that everyone uses all parts of their brain. I wonder if they tested people like myself when they were painting or musicians while playing, writers while writing … endless lists of creatives who hone their skills from what we have come to refer to as the creative side of the brain.
PLEASE return and share your opinion of the test and results – let me know if you found them to be accurate! Thanks. I am off to begin an art project that I have been procrastinating on for at least 6 months now. Bonjournee.
Lesley Fletcher is a writer (freelance, books, content, lyrics,stage plays) as well as a visual artist specializing in monoprinting. To learn more about her please visit the tabs here on WordPress or her website athttp://www.LesleyFletcher.com
- ART THERAPY – Art is an Emotion (inspirationimport.wordpress.com)
- Brain aging is conclusively linked to genes (psypost.org)
- Blame your genes for your aging brain (indiavision.com)
- Sleep Cleanses Brain of Waste, Study Says (voanews.com)